Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
• Monitoring and supporting existing deployments. Perform root cause analysis and problem resolutions, provides recommendations, build consensus and execute solutions.
• Build, automate and deploy new infrastructure and applications in coordination with the managed service provider
• Maintain security controls and work in close cooperation with Information Security teams on protecting the franchise.
• Bachelor's or equivalent degree from accredited institution and minimum 6+ years' of experience supporting Linux (RHEL) and/or Windows systems. In lieu of a degree, certifications or experience will be considered
• Experience in deploying 3 tier application, with JBOSS, Tomcat, Apache and similar
• Basic understanding of networking technologies: TCP/IP stack, IP addressing, subnetting, CIDR, AWS security group, stateful and stateless access-lists/firewall rules
• 2-3 years of AWS experience
• Azure experience is a plus
• VMware / Virtualization Technologies/Private Cloud technologies is a plus
• Intermediate Load Balancing technologies: AWS NLB/ALB/ELB, F5 LTM, HAProxy, Nginx or similar
• Intermediate Understanding of DNS: BIND, Unbound, AWS Route53 or similar
• Knowledge of Docker, AWS ECS, Fargate and Kubernetes is a plus
• Configuration Management and Orchestration Software: Saltstack, Terraform, Packer. Chef or Ansible is a plus
• Experience with scripting languages: Bash, Python, Powershell
• Strong problem management skills, including the ability to identify and asses the risks and determine corrective actions.
• Certifications or Other Professional Credentials:
• AWS Certifications preferred
• Linux Certifications preferred
• Detail oriented with ability to document changes and update runbooks, troubleshooting, support documents
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet