Senior DevOp Engineer
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
D&B are looking for a DevOps Engineer to become a key part of our organization using the most suitable tools, technologies and architectures to deliver state of the art software. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience including scripting skills, experience supporting a dynamic development team and collaborating with global operations teams.
You will be working towards constant improvement of processes and environment to make it best in class. You will work closely and be an integral part of the development team to deliver to the highest standard.
We have a challenging and ambitious road map aimed at achieving the highest levels of automation at all points in the Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Create and maintain software to automate software development, delivery, test, configuration and deployment tasks.
- Continually seek, identify and implement opportunities to improve our delivery pipeline
- Deliver solutions of high quality with attention to detail
- Work closely with developers, testers, release managers, security engineers, to solve systems problems.
- Learn on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision
- Keep up with industry trends to ensure we are using the best tools and services
Skills & Requirements
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
- In depth knowledge of Linux internals/sysadmin, preferably Redhat.
- Hands on experience with a number of programming and scripting languages
- Experience with or knowledge of configuration management tools
- Proficient in the use of build tools and the Git version control system
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience of cloud technologies is an advantage, preferably AWS
- Understanding of network topologies and design
- Personable attributes required
- Excellent problem solving skills providing simple solutions to complex situations
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Be innovative and enjoy working with emerging technology
- Ability to anticipate problems and quickly identify solutions
- Strong attention to detail with a professional commitment to high quality deliverables.
- Good organizational skills.
All employees and contractors working in D&B Dublin should be aware that they have responsibilities in relation to the Company's Business Management System. This relates to information and its security, quality, environment and health and safety both during and post-employment with D&B Dublin.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top