Senior Data Manager
- Short Hills, NJ
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As a Senior Data Manager within the Global Data Owner organization, you will have global accountability for all Address and Location data in the D&B Data Cloud. This includes the strategy, approach, standards and roadmap for these critical data elements. You will also have accountability for the proprietary methods and techniques deployed for the Master Data Management of business identity data.
You will have an overall understanding of the available data. You will deliver a roadmap that addresses the needs and requirements of Dun & Bradstreet clients for these data points and will also capture and monitor critical insights on all processes related to these Data points. In addition, you will develop data quality tolerances and directives for how D&B processes these Data points.
Specific responsibilities include:
- The approach, best practice, strategy and thought leadership around how we implement Master Data Management. You will use smart decisioning to determine the best Business Identity data for our clients.
- Capturing our Client's data demand and needs from the strategic business units. You will identify the data road map required to meet these needs for input into business cases.
- Understanding the global landscape for Address and Location Data and identifying new data sources and opportunities for Address and Location Data.
- Capturing critical insights on all the global sources that D&B ingest for Address and Location Data. This includes key characteristics like volumes, cost and usage.
- Understanding how Address and Location Data is processed globally and in partnership with the business units setting data quality tolerance standards. Working with the DQI team to monitor and the data supply chain teams to meet these standards.
- Production of Address and Location Data directives and guidelines and supporting ongoing compliance activities.
As the ideal candidate, you are passionate and curious about data. You have excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to effectively interact with other functions, partners, outsourcers and Clients and will drive Clients' confidence.
- A degree
- 7+ years of relevant business experience including experience in data management (data automation, data quality, data governance, data stewardship)
- Robust data knowledge - Ideally around D&B Address and Location data sets.
- Experience with a range of data analysis tools and languages to query and analyze datasets (ie. SQL, Regex, Python, Looker, Athena, Hive, PowerBI, Snowflake, Databricks).
- Experience with Master Data Management including design and delivery of MDM practices and tools.
- Knowledgeable about driving results and leading and implementing complex, technical, cross-functional projects.
- Commercial, Legal and Regulatory knowledge and expertise with respect to data acquisition and usage.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top