Senior Data Engineer
- Weston, MA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- A senior data engineer's role involves the development of new applications for major projects to drive significant revenue and cost savings for Dun and Bradstreet. Senior data engineers are expected to delve into new, cutting-edge technologies to explore new markets and opportunities.
- Senior data engineers are expected to react quickly to high-tech marketplace needs, rapidly developing and deploying new products in an agile work environment to best meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and potential prospects.
- Senior data engineers are well respected by the engineering team, and grow the skills and confidence of those around them.
- Develop new applications in a variety of programming languages
- Take ownership of existing applications for further development/improvements
- Work closely with related groups to ensure business continuity
- Perform analysis on large datasets to make and implement recommendations for maximizing customer experience
- Work as a member of one or more agile teams, using lean principles and SCRUM methodology
- Bachelor's degree (preferable in computer science, mathematics, data science, or a related field)
- Experience with SQL and Linux (3-5 years)
- Experience with application development (3-5 years), strong preference for candidates with Python experience.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience with hosted environments, AWS, Azure, or other cloud service providers preferred
Nice to have:
- Experience with Snowflake Data Warehouse systems
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top