Senior Customer Success Manager -- Financial Institutions
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Senior Customer Success Manager works individually with customers in Dun & Bradstreet's Strategic Verticals during their post-purchase journey with D&B. This person is responsible on an on-going basis for understanding customers' business needs, promoting solution adoption, aligning solution capabilities to business objectives to optimize the return on their investment in D&B, building loyalty and advocacy for D&B, and enabling retention and growth. The CSM serves as the single-point of contact for post-purchase activities and is responsible for marshalling the resources needed to deliver successful business outcomes for customers.
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 3 years' experience in a professional services/consulting environment with direct customer engagement and preferably managing small consulting teams
- 5+ years' experience working in the financial services vertical (banking, cards, insurance, etc)
- Combined 5+ years' experience is post-sales customer management/success, consulting and/or professional services.
- Strong customer relationship, collaboration and influencing skills are required.
- Experience in big data and business intelligence projects is a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage large projects with a medium- to high levels of complexity to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Excellent listening, presentation, and communication skills at all business levels and displays effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to navigate complex customer and stakeholder environments, manage communications and project/engagement plans
- Efficient multitasking and prioritization skills and must be self-organized and motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Certification in project management is a plus
- Prior experience working with D&B services and product offerings a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically (40%-60%)
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top