Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Supporting business development activities - Support managers to work with cross functional team internally and externally to identify business problems from our clients, demonstrate Huaxia Dun & Bradstreet value proposition in data insights, risk management consulting and analytics capability. Convince clients with Huaxia Dun & Bradstreet consulting solutions, drive and manage business development activities such as client workshop, response to RFP, business presentation, project biding, related training or coaching deliveries, etc.
- Leading Risk project fulfilment activities - Drive and implement project delivery on risk management, supplier risk management, with consulting and analytics capability;
- Managing project team with high value delivered - Lead junior consultants and analysts to manage project in a highly complicated business environment to deliver high value to client;
- Formulate data & analytics strategy for Huaxia Dun & Bradstreet - Optimize the return on existing business and IT investment in solution areas such as data management and data mining, credit risk management, fraud prevention, compliance risk management, supply chain risk management. Develop strategy in how to integrate with consulting & analytics?capability, generate big value;
- Develop enterprise analytics solution plan with the focus in risk management - Activities include business issue, requirements and business scope analysis, solution and business case design, ROI simulation, project plan and implementation methodologies etc.
- 3+ years of experience in analytics solution planning and implementation with deep knowledge on at least one of the followings: credit risk management, enterprise risk management, supplier risk management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Mandarin and English. Experiences and proven record in senior client dialogues
- Deep understanding of data analytics framework, value proposition, risk management solution, and key technologies and products. Hands-on skills in Industry solution development
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- Ability to meet travel requirements (60% above) within China
- Bachelor degree or above from top-tier university
- Proven ability to build, manage, and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven capability in deep understanding of analytics business value and ability to identify business challenges and design value created solutions to our clients by leveraging data modelling & business insights.
- Proven strong experience and consulting service ability in at least one of followings: enterprise risk management, credit risk management, supplier risk management, risk process optimisation, risk modelling.
- Proven skills in developing high quality proposal, PowerPoint communication materials, Whitepapers, Industry Index report. e.g., Steering Committee, Point-of-View, Keynote speech, and Discussion decks
- Proven senior client communication (director & VP above) and relationship building skills
- Proven project management, team management in a problem-solving environment skill.
- Experience in Risk IT platform, Risk modelling for SOE or Background in Financial mathematics/ Financial risk management will be a plus.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top