Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Summarize why this job exists and the contribution it makes to the overall business of the company.
Describe the major activities of the job, emphasizing the end results which must be achieved.
- Supporting business development activities - Support managers to work with cross functional team internally and externally to identify business problems from our clients, demonstrate Huaxia Dun & Bradstreet value proposition in data insights, risk management consulting and analytics capability. Convince clients with Huaxia Dun & Bradstreet consulting solutions, drive and manage business development activities such as client workshop, response to RFP, business presentation, project biding, related training or coaching deliveries, etc.
- Leading Risk project fulfilment activities - Drive and implement project delivery on risk management, supplier risk management, with consulting and analytics capability;
- Managing project team with high value delivered - Lead junior consultants and analysts to manage project in a highly complicated business environment to deliver high value to client;
- Formulate data & analytics strategy for Huaxia Dun & Bradstreet - Optimize the return on existing business and IT investment in solution areas such as data management and data mining, credit risk management, fraud prevention, compliance risk management, supply chain risk management. Develop strategy in how to integrate with consulting & analytics capability, generate big value;
- Develop enterprise analytics solution plan with the focus in risk management - Activities include business issue, requirements and business scope analysis, solution and business case design, ROI simulation, project plan and implementation methodologies etc.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top