Senior Compensation Professional
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The People Team:
The People team's vision is to enrich the lives of every team member at Dun & Bradstreet globally. The team is comprised of six distinct functions cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals: Business Partners; Talent Acquisition; Total Rewards; Learning & Development; Organizational Development; and Analytics.
The Role: Senior Compensation Professional
We are seeking a Compensation professional to be part of a lean and agile global team with a customer focus and emphasis on relationship building. In this role you will develop and administer compensation programs, including job evaluations, designing and administering base pay, short- and long- term incentive plans (including equity) and ensuring effective compensation practices globally.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and managers providing on-going consultation to support the business' compensation needs including job evaluations on new and revised positions
- Make pay recommendations to maintain internal equity and external competitiveness
- Help lead compensation processes, including annual salary increases (budget planning, communication/training, implementation and processing)
- Research compensation best practices, analyze results and trends and evaluate company's market competitiveness
- Lead and/or participate in projects to improve compensation structure and plans, job alignment and organizational structures
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline with 7-10 years broad-based compensation experience
- Proficiency with HRIS functionality and ad hoc reporting; Workday experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and database management.
- Must have strong analytical skills and modeling experience using spreadsheets/databases
- Experience with global compensation plans and programs
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to collaboratively work with a wide range of people at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail with strong follow-up and organizational skills
- Flexibility, comfort and desire to dig in and work through the details
- Able to work independently
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top