Senior Cloud Security Architect
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is responsible for collecting and analyzing the data of 285 million commercial entities and 100 million associated contacts. We offer the world's most comprehensive commercial data source, and our data drives critical everyday business decisions. The trust and confidence our customers have in the protection and integrity of that data is critical to our success.
Our Global Security and Risk team is responsible for securing the technologies, applications and data that millions of our customers rely on each and every day. We are building a best-in-class team of security experts with a relentless focus on results, creativity in solving business challenges, a passion to develop their own careers and further their knowledge in security, and can work closely with our business units, technology teams and customers. In working with us - you'll help to continuously improve the program, implement leading new technologies, and be part of our company transformation.
The trust our customers and partners put in our systems and data is critical to our success. We are looking for a strong Sr. Cloud Security Architect/Engineer who can deliver on large scale initiatives to help mature the information security and risk management programs. This role reports to the Director of Security Architecture and Engineering. This team is responsible for designing, building, and implementing enterprise-class security systems for production environments and identifying new solutions to mitigate emerging security threats and meet regulatory compliance.
Sr. Cloud Security Engineer/Architect:
Dun & Bradstreet is seeking a Sr. Cloud Security Engineer/Architectresponsible for leading, guiding, designing and developing security strategies and solutions in our DevOps and Cloud agnostic initiatives. The Sr. Cloud Security Engineer/Architects a highly technical and creative contributor to a world class Engineering and Architecture team enabling the agile development of secure and reliable cloud-based solutions.
- Engineer and provide guidance, and direction in the design, develop and implement automated solutions, based on a set of standards and processes, that enable Dun & Bradstreet Technical and DevOps teams to easily consume security and compliance services delivered by Global Security & Risk.
- Collaborate and support D&B Technology Engineers, Architects, and teams in implementing a comprehensive cloud and application security program with a focus on DevOps and Cloud environments.
- Leverage DevOps tools to build, harden, maintain and instrument a comprehensive cloud-based security orchestration platform to be consumed in product CI/CD pipelines.
- Engineer and Architect automated security and compliance services which support DevOps processes and other Cloud environments.
- Review and write code, which are used to support infrastructure as code, work with mutable and immutable environments, and build the supporting automated toolsets necessary to support the secure continuous delivery pipeline.
- Integrate security practices across the continuous delivery pipeline to provide a comprehensive automated cloud and application security solution from the epic definition, development, test and deploy of CB applications within our data center and Amazon.
- Create and maintain of DevOps and Cloud security standards by creating templates and patterns for ease of use and increase the productivity of the security program
Skills and Competencies
- Deep understanding of Cloud Services for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google, etc. Including, but not limited to, Infrastructure as a Service (VPC/VNET, EC2/Virtual Machines, Security Groups, Network ACL, ELB/ALB/NLB, etc), Platform as a Service (EBS/S3/Blob, Database, Route53, CDN, etc), Serverless Services (Lambda/Functions, etc), Micro Services (Docker,ECS, etc), Security Services (GuardDuty, WAF, HSM, KMS, etc)
- Extensive experience with automation systems, and version control systems such as, but not limited to Saltstack, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraforms, CloudFormation, Puppet, GIT, Bitbucket, AWS/Azure management tools - AWS Config, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Systems Manager, Trusted Advisor, SecurityCenter etc)
- Experience with scripting and coding using, but not limited to, Python, or PowerShell, Bash
- Proficiency with AWS and Azure CLI and SDKs.
- Working knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing and firewalling
- Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation, Terraform or similar automated techniques
- Experience in documenting security controls for DevOps and Cloud environments using industry standard guidelines such as Center for Internet Security (CIS), Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) in conjunction with business requirements
- Knowledge of current and emerging DevOps and Cloud security trends.
- A professional certification in an information security domain such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA preferred but not required.
- Ability to work within an agile project management methodology
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top