Senior Application Security Architect
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun and Bradstreet is seeking a senior Application Security Architect to lead our cloud based application security initiatives. In this role, you will use your deep experience with Cloud & application security, ideally AWS, and will be an integral part of the application security roadmap for the company. In addition, you possess a solid understanding of application security architecture concepts such as authentication, authorization, session management, encryption, network topology etc
You will also be responsible for performing detailed architecture review (threat modeling) reviewing various product design and providing guidance on secure design principles. In addition, you will provide consultancy services to tha technology teams to define security frameworks and patterns as part of the overall referential architecture.
This role can be based out of Short Hills, NJ/Austin, TX/Center Valley, PA and offers some work from home flexibility
· Work with the security architects and enterprise architects to establish software security design standards
· Define AWS specific guidance and best practices for application security
· Perform security design reviews to ensure systems are in compliance with the established software design standards
· Support new technologies and framework by enabling development team by providing security guidelines and solutions
· Provide security guidelines for new technologies and applications on AI and machine learning
· Perform comprehensive security assessments including threat modeling for firms critical assets
· Provide SME support to development teams on secure design principles and recommended frameworks
· Provide leadership on different forums on promoting security awareness, including recommended solutions and staying current on net new threats, vulnerabilities and OWASP best practices
· Provide web security guidelines and solutions to dev teams on authentication, authorization, session management, data protection (encryption)/key management etc
· Bachelors Degree in engineering
· 8++ years of working experience in cyber security, preferably in application security, architecture or engineering
· Strong working knowledge of enterprise software technologies, application security, and infrastructure.
· Working knowledge of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle (SDL), OWASP Software Assurance Maturity Model (SAMM), or Building Security in Maturity Model (BSIMM).
· Hands on experience with encryption techniques and key management
· Good understanding on cloud deployment models preferably AWS.
· Familiarity with top security frameworks such as NIST 800-53, CIS, ISO 27000 series, COBIT, etc
· Experience in performing threat modeling on web applications
Nice to have:
· Software development experience is a plus
· Professional Certifications is a plus (CISSP, CSSLP etc)
· Hands-on experience with LDAP, SSO, SAML, Active Directory
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top