Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Security Specialist will perform day to day duties executing security procedures, conducting threat and vulnerability assessments, developing security standards and guidelines, conducting site assessments, monitoring site security, monitoring topics of concern, administrating electronic security platforms, and escalating findings or issues as needed. The Corporate Security Specialist will be responsible and accountable for key security tasks, security vendor management and global security infrastructure controls.
- OSINT research and analysis
- -Research topics of concern utilizing social media, government records, and other publicly available information.
- Global access control system management:
- -Process global term report
- -Add / delete general and special area access for remote and campus location team members
- Generate occupancy reports for all locations attached to corporate access control system
- -Maintain accuracy of data in system
- -Prints/distributes/activates access control cards for field offices (Reston, Chicago, Montreal, Naperville, Charlotte, and her home office of Waltham)
- Facilities Support:
- -Onsite Event management and support
- -Facilities equipment support
- -Vendor management support
- -Digital Signage: Ensures TV monitors and operational
- -Conference room support (booking and scheduling assistance)
- -Manages outbound parcels/packages and receives all inbound post
- -Intakes miscellaneous team member questions / issues and directs them to the proper department/person
- 4. Security Management(This role is always being performed in the background)
- -Vendor onboarding process management
- -Audits CCTV system footage for incident review and security policy, procedure, and POST order compliance
- -Answer phones (Waltham and concord)
- -Process visitors
- -Maintain access control
- -Process lunch deliveries
- -Monitor local cctv system
- -Maintain security equipment on site
- -Respond to security incidents onsite (medical, fire, ect..)
- Security SharePoint administration
- -Input, track, and upload: visitor logs, incident reports, security equipment check lists, ID card photos, along with other client mandated security documentation
- AA degree or higher
- Open Source Intelligence Training
- 1+ years of experience
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top