Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Salesforce.com Developer is a crucial role in creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between Business need and CRM delivery in an Agile development environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take business requirements and apply iterative agile development process to rapidly create functional prototypes and release final product.
- Hands-on development including building VF pages, apex classes and triggers.
- Maintain and enhance existing custom applications.
- Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously
- Proven ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
- Ability to analyze business processes and design process improvements
- Computer-related or engineering-related four-year degree (or equivalent)
- Software development experience
- Apex/Visual Force experience
- DEV401/501 certified or equivalent.
- Proven integration experience using Rest/SOAP API's.
- Understanding of how to integrate data from multiple external sources and leverage it within the CRM environment is strongly required
- Strong facilitation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and direct work of others cross-functionally and as dedicated resources. Manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with Agile SDLC processes
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top