Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
About the role
Providing Salesforce.com admin support to the UKI organisation. Salesforce.com is used extensively across all functions within the UK market and working with the application gives exposure to all areas of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day user support and maintenance of the Salesforce.com application to include managing user queries, user administration and user training.
- Ensuring that the data held in the Salesforce.com platform is accurate and well maintained through procedural/bulk updates.
- Configuration of the Salesforce system; creating reports, dashboards and workflows
- Gathering business requirements and documenting the proposals for system improvements
- Identifying ways to streamline and improve current processes
What we're looking for
You should possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience providing technical administration with Salesforce.com
- Minimum ADM201 qualification essential.
- Good interpersonal skills, drive, energy and commitment.
- Excellent attention to detail, good presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in data manipulation (Excel, Access or other related data manipulation tools)
- Understanding of relational databases and database integrity tools is desirable
- Experience of handling and investigating user queries is desirable
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top