Sales Support Administrator
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
You will be joining a team providing support to UK sales teams. The role will be based in London and will focus on providing support to team members working from the London office. You will be required to travel to Marlow for initial training and for thereafter for monthly team meetings.
Responsibilities will include
- Providing support to sales teams by helping to resolve time consuming or complex contract or usage queries and invoice disputes
- Providing additional support to sales teams at key times (month/quarter/year ends or when sales team members are off sick or on vacation) to ensure that all deals are processed in timescales required
- Responding to customer queries via calls and emails.
- Proactively looking for ways to improve current processes and taking action to implement new or more effective solutions.
- Ensuring that all relevant information in our CRM tool is up to date by providing ad hoc training and support to individuals within sales teams to ensure that day to day they are maintaining data within the CRM tool.
- Providing support and training to sales teams on internal back office systems
Ideally you will be a graduate or graduate calibre with excellent language and numerical skills. Candidates must show initiative, have the willingness and aptitude to work on multiple projects, and have a desire to learn.
- Confident personality, willing to listen but also prepared to challenge when necessary
- Strong listening and questioning ability
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Track record showing motivation and success
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent administration, planning and organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail
- Effective and concise communicator both written and verbal
- Confident telephone manner
- Good commercial acumen
- Computer literate with an understanding of salesforce.com an advantage
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top