- Hong Kong
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
This is a regional role requiring a results oriented, collaborative, customer centric approach with various stakeholder groups both internally and externally. This role reports to the WWN Business Development Leader.
In this role you will be accountable for driving double digit revenue growth for one of D&B's key lines of businesses - Third Party Risk & Compliance through our partner network in either Asia or Europe and increasing the capability of the D&B partner network to sell Third Party Risk & Compliance solutions in their markets.
- Works with partner organisations to drive new business and cross-sell/upsell in existing partner customers across the Third Party Risk & Compliance solution set within their markets
- Works closely with WWN Partner Manager in support of execution of partner business plans
- Builds and qualifies pipeline opportunities with partners
- Ensure that all sales targets are consistently achieved including revenue targets & pipeline growth for partners
- Primary specialist sales point of contact for the partners
- Develops strategies and orchestrates appropriate resources to maximise revenue opportunities
- Effectively engages and builds cooperative relationships internally and within the partner organisations
- Establish productive and professional relationships at all levels within partner organisations
- Maintains complete and up to date opportunity plans
- Conversant with partner quote to cash process and pricing structures
- Support partners in managing both transactional & solution sales by combining multiple product sets and integration solutions
- Provide input to RFP/RFIs as requested by partners
- Create presentations for new business web-ex or tele conference meetings
- B2B experience and experience selling though/with partner organisations
- Experience in KYC/AML/3rd party compliance preferred
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Consistent and sustainable record of over performance driven by new business success
- Strong operational sales cadence (planning, forecasting, metrics etc)
- Strong self-starter with the ability to apply initiative
- Ability to engage resources internally and through the partner organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated and driven
- Strong negotiation skills
- B2B sales experience ideally from the industry
- This role will be based in our Hong Kong office but will require travel within Asia
- Self confident and self aware with presence and credibility
- Commercially dynamic, ambitious and sales driven
- Hold yourself accountable for your results
- Act with a sense of urgency
- The ability to think like a customer, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it
- Experience of both transactional and more complex sales
- Ability to connect the business goal with the solution you are selling
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Experience working in a matrix environment
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top