Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- 3-5 years prior telesales management experience required preferably in an inside new customer acquisition environment and solid understanding of new customer acquisition sales practices.
- College degree preferred.
- Proven track record in demonstrating strong sales performance and customer satisfaction results to meet commitments.
- Advanced PC skills required or call center technologies with working knowledge of CRM technologies preferably Sales Force.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to immediate team, leader, peers and senior management
- Demonstrated ability to work in a rapidly changing environment with flexibility and effectively lead teams through change
- Strong analytical skills to identify root cause situations and development of appropriate resolution
- Strong presentation/demonstration skills
- Proficiency with software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel as well as advanced computer navigation skills
- Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a “get things done” attitude
- Ethical, fair, and of high integrity
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top