Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Strategy planning and implementation
- Work closely with Department Leader in supporting the direction to achieve department target
- Formulate and implement sales & revenue stimulation plan to continue penetrate the market, grow the business and expand the market position
- Work closely with Operation Team for account penetration and revenue stimulation
People Management & Communication
- Leading a sales team to achieve the assigned quota
- Provide training and coaching to new and existing sales members
- Provide advice and guidance to sales members on selling and account management areas
- Retain & develop key talents to enhance talent capability
- Recruit, motivate, train and develop associates within the teams. Define their targets and develop compensation and incentive schemes to motivate them to deliver the business objectives.
- Develop and implement training programs and manage appraisal system to ensure steady performance and continuous improvement of associates in the area of sales productivity, sales efficiency and talent capability
- Maintain/build good customer relationship and ensure close communication & cooperation both externally and internally such as Data & Operations, IT, Finance & HR
Achieving Sales & Revenue target
- Achieve sales and revenue growth according to agreed targets by focusing on the customer and recommending the appropriate D&B solutions
- Develop, update and manage sales pipelines
- Measure and communicate progress against monthly targets by accurately and timely reporting/forecasting.
- Strengthen the existing business by identifying insights, improvements and promote new solutions opportunities through review and interactive discussions/presentations with clients
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities to close profitable deals across industry sectors, focusing specifically on up-sell or cross-sell
- To break into new areas of opportunity within selected accounts using a consultative and value based sales methodology
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top