Sales Enablement Leader
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Leader who will develop and execute the sales training strategy for all European Alliances & Partnerships sales channels. The training is diverse based on external Partner needs and team member sales role, tenure, skills and performance opportunities. Training includes but is not exclusive to selling process, selling skills, product knowledge, and new product launches.
What will you get involved in?
- Achieve individual revenue & selected scorecard targets through indirect sales management of assigned portfolio of Alliance Partner Sales teams.
- Leverage senior level relationships within targeted Alliance Partner and D&B Sales organizations to enable rapid pipeline development, opportunity identification, executive support, and accelerated sales cycles.
- Ensure Alliance Partner Sales team members receive appropriate training and sales enablement on D&B offerings delivered via indirect channel.
- Collaborate with Alliance Partner, D&B Product, and Partner Solution teams to create compelling solution visions that can serve as the foundation for opportunity development
- Support overall Alliance relationship by partnering with Channel Management and PMO organizations to ensure successful execution of partnership and solutions.
- MBA preferred in business management or practical equivalent
- Extensive experience of Sales training and Sales leadership required within a Global Partner/Alliance/Customer management matrix
- Demonstrated achievement of attaining or surpassing annual targets.
- Ability to interact and influence with all levels of the organization, particularly senior leaders
- Strong Communication skills. – Ability to deliver effective diplomatic communications (Senior Officer level interaction required between the Partner and D&B), as well as handle sensitive information and materials in a confidential manner
- Process, analytical and strategic thought leadership competencies required
- Current knowledge of D&B’s suite of products and data set is recommended
Dun & Bradstreet employees enjoy long, prosperous careers with the company. More than one third of open roles are filled with internal talent and the average tenure of our employees is 12 years. You are the author of your career at Dun & Bradstreet, and the company will back you with development that will lead you on road to success. What’s holding you back? Come join us on our journey!
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top