Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) play a very important front line role within our Sales organization to uncover opportunities. SDRs are responsible for outreach into Commercial and Enterprise Named Accounts to identify and generate new qualified sales opportunities for Account Executives (AE) and Regional Sales Director (RSD). They will also manage the inbound lead activity for their Named Accounts, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunities.
The SDR will be working closely with the Sr Director of SDR to strategize on account penetration, high level understanding of industries, applicable use cases and messaging. An implicit responsibility of the SDR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
A successful Sales Development Representative exhibits the following traits:
• The highest level of integrity
• A+ player, someone with an intrinsic drive to take initiative, to "figure it out" and to take ownership to be successful in the role.
• Strategic, analytical and methodical minded sales approach
• Process and detail oriented
• Team-oriented, collaborative nature
• No-ego, willingness to accept coaching to be the best
• Strong track record of performance in a previous sales role or in college
• A competitive nature in some field (e.g. athletics, chess, etc.)
• 4-year college degree required
• At least 1-year applicable work experience
• Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
• SaaS experience a major plus
• Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
• Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, LinkedIn)
• Ability to quickly adopt sales related technologies
• Ability to adapt to an analytical, research focused mentality and environment
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet