Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
1. Selling and promote “Risk Management” product to existing and potential customers to achieve the assigned quota;
2. Making cold calls, telephone prospecting, customer visit. Driving and identifying customers need;
3. Preparing sales proposal and report. Making face-to-face presentations and closing valid contracts;
4. Offering and organizing training to customer, involving customer usage stimulate initiatives
5. Maintaining customer relationship. Renewing contracts;
6. Conducting products orientation to new hires. As a mentor to new hires
1. University Degree
2. Minimum 3 years’ related work experience in global company. Related experience in consulting or service product will be preferred;
3. Professional communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese.
4. Interpersonal and intercultural communication skills
5. Initiative, co-operative, aggressive and result oriented.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top