Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Setup and improve tools to automate the build and deploy process
- Implement best practices for efficient release process
- Build and maintain tools needed for release deployment
- Troubleshoot and fix build/deploy environment problems
- Coordinate with the Application and Operations teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum four to five years of high-tech industry and/or IT work experience in Build and release process and DevOps
- Proficient in Linux/Unix shell scripting
- Experience with J2EE Web/App Server (Apache, JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat)
- Experience with automation tools (GO, Puppet..etc)
- Experience with tools like Git, Stash, Jenkins, Hudson
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Develop and maintain the infrastructure automation
- Works on small to large, complex issues/projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge of one or more specific technical products
- Knowledge of current technologies
- Strong oral/written communication, time management skills, problem solving, and analytical skills.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top