Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Designation: Regional Manager - West (Banks & D&B Credit)
Reports to: National Sales Manager
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding overall sales & revenue targets for west region
- Drives sales team to achieve sales & revenue from products / services such as D&B Credit, Business information reports, project appraisal services, trade credit solutions etc.
- Ensures highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered to while meeting sales targets
- Leads new customer acquisition within the assigned customer and prospect base, while retaining and growing key existing Banks customers
- Implements marketing strategies; by analyzing trends, market mapping, competitor analysis to enable effective decisioning and forecasting of sales numbers
- Acts as a product expert, leveraging internal knowledge to build trust and respect with both internal and external customers
- Drives field sales strategy to consistently achieve set targets
- Maintain and report accurate business updates for management review.
- Works closely with the operations team to ensure optimum customer satisfaction
- Ensures process adherence at all times and error free timely delivery of projects
- Ensures optimum utilization of available resources.
- Mentors sales team by regularly counseling, coaching and appraising desired job results
- Creates an atmosphere of trust and transparency within the team
- Leads by example and lives by our core values of being inherently generous, relentlessly curious and Data inspired.
- A post graduate degree with 8+ years of Corporate /B2B sales experience
- Good understanding of the banking structure, core banking products, hierarchy of both Public and Private Sector Banks, key drivers and influencers within the banking system would be preferred
- Prior experience of having worked with/managed relationships with the risk and credit departments of various banks would be a plus
- Experience in People management including managing senior sales managers
- Highly customer-focused and result-oriented
- Good command over communication and ability to leverage relationships across various stakeholders in order to drive results
- Strong Influencing and collaboration abilities
- Good Thought Leadership for driving board level strategies; Strategic and Analytical focus
Primary External Interactions
- Decision makers (CXO's) at Domestic banks (including PSU) & International banks, large Indian corporates and MNC's.
Primary Internal Interactions
- Operations Team, Customer service, Finance, HR, Facility, IT Infrastructure, Heads of Other SBU.
- Strong interpersonal and Presentation skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Good business acumen and sound market knowledge
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Good planning and organizational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top