Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
To provide first class front line supervision and receptionist services as required and to provide a wide range of clerical, general administrative, and specialist duties to the UK Facilities Management team.
- To greet all incoming visitors to the Marlow office in a professional and friendly manner and to register visitors and ensure that they are speedily processed through the Reception area. Where delays occur to ensure that visitors are made comfortable and informed of the reason for any delay.
- Process all calls on the switchboard to the correct service.
- Deal with external and internal callers/customers and site visitors.
- Respond courteously to ad-hoc customer requests.
- To act as a help desk contact for all Facilities enquiries, fielding enquiries to the appropriate individual or contractor and be responsible for the operation and updating of the help desk application software.
- Inform the housekeeper of the deliveries for internal distribution.
- Plan the laying out of conference/meeting rooms/refreshments with the housekeepers.
- Ensure the reception area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure all visitors are aware of the fire evacuation procedures.
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Observe site rules and regulations at all times.
- To provide general administration cover for the team including typing, filing, coping, order office supplies, travel arrangements, faxing and mailing.
- Submit invoices for payment and perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- May also be responsible for updating the team's intranet site.
What we're looking for
- Experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively.
- Works independently performing administrative functions with minimum amount of direction.
- Excellent administration, planning and organizational skills.
- Good typing skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top