Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Role: The QA Tester designs, creates, maintains and executes functional test cases, test suites and test plans to determine if software meets the defined requirements. This is a hands-on testing role that requires excellent testing, organizational and communication skills.
• Analyze requirements and design, build and execute test cases to assure the quality of the application under test.
• Be able to load, manage and track test cases in our test management tool JIRA.
• Provide detailed, statistic-based status reports.
• Ability to develop and execute various types of tests including: functional, system, integration, end-to-end, black box, regression, API and batch testing.
• Experience with performance and load testing (JMeter etc.)
• Experience with automation testing (QTP, Selenium etc.)
• Experience with Agile methodology and the ability to recognize opportunities for enhancement and continuous improvement.
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technologists and business team members including offshore team members.
• Ability to coordinate and work with globally distributed teams.
• Test management - manage and prioritize testing to meet the milestones, deadlines and goals of the project.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar work experience
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in software quality assurance or development.
• Minimum 3-5 years of technical project experience, testing through a full system development life cycle.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience with business user acceptance testing.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience using test management software, JIRA knowledge preferred.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience with automation testing (UFT, Selenium etc...)
• Basic knowledge of SQL and other data retrieval methods.
• Software Testing Certification preferred.
• Project coordination experience a plus.
• Experience analyzing project requirements and ability to create test strategy, test plan and test cases.
• Ability to lead all test related meetings with all levels of staff.
• Ability to work independently, and as a team player, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
• Ability to manage multiple projects / tasks simultaneously.
• Must be able to troubleshoot and clearly document issues.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
• Must have the ability and desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet