Multiple OpeningsWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Working in a fast paced environment, the Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer will work closely with other developers, database administrators, and project managers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, conducting exploratory testing of new features, executing test cases, identifying bugs through systematic testing and ensuring defects are corrected, and working with end users to verify issues.
- Assess and define scope of work and provide time and resource estimates
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of new applications under consideration in order to develop Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and scripts for User Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing
- Review test plans and test approach and ensure that they are traceable to underlying requirements
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements
- Execute data integrity testing and map data across company systems and data warehouse to improve technical design and increase code coverage
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of QA best practices
- Train QA Analysts and new team members on new features related to company systems and processes
- Negotiate with business/technology partners to leverage synergies and raise the level of quality in D&B projects and products
- Able to generate test plans independently and quickly become an expert on the feature areas
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify, isolate and document defects
- Able to communicate and collaborate with developers to identify bugs through systematic testing, help developers reproduce errors, ensure that defects are fixed and structure robust test cases
- Understanding of enterprise software product life cycle, QA principles and process.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies
- 3-5 years QA experience in a web environment (internet/startup or Consulting preferred)
- Familiarity with Selenium and Load Impact, Unix/Linux/Windows environments
- Working knowledge of RDBMS and SQL syntax for checking results in a database
EDUCATION: MS/BS in Computer Science or a related field preferable
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top