Project & Portfolio Manager
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- The ideal candidate would have 3 to 5 years of prior experience supporting HP PPM, and with an understanding of the duties of a Project & Portfolio Manager.
- The PPM Administrator would oversee day to day PPM production support activities, resolving issues, and completing service requests according to established SLA's.
- Ideally, the candidate would have experience using the PPM Workbench, and understand configuration entities, like workflows, request types, etc.
- Possess strong analytical, communication, and technical skills, and be able to effectively work with global cross functional teams and business users. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required, including an understanding of how to interpret customer requests and translate them into actionable process flows into the application and operational needs
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in information systems, computer science, or business administration
- Experience with HP PPM
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills to effectively interact with all levels organization levels, analytical skills
- Understanding of Waterfall & Agile development methodologies.
Technical Skills: PPM Workbench, Oracle, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux, Java, TOAD, SQL Developer, MS Office
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top