Project Manager - IT
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Experience and skills
- Above 3 year development experience with any programming language (C# experience is advantages)
- Knowledge of database, SQL
- Knowledge of Access, Excel
- A supportive nature and like to move things forward- the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Organized, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
- Able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
- A confident and effective communicator across all levels of technical and business experience
- Fluency in English is a plus
- Any prior knowledge of RPA tools like BluePrism, Automation Anywhere and UiPath is an added advantage
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top