- Short Hills, NJ
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
D&B is developing a next-generation platform for the Third-Party Risk and Compliance business. As a Project Manager, you are responsible for the successful execution, tracking and reporting of different projects under the business unit and own the project management and execution of the platform. Additionally, you will also be responsible to manage the migration strategy of existing customers to the platform.
- Manage and track the development process to ensure high-quality, high predictability in schedule and budget. Ensure repeatable process.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure proper plan creation, execution, and delivery of complex software products and services.
- Partner with the program manager to execute on program guidelines and strategy.
- Ability to identify and eliminate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus constraints.
- Preparation and distribution of Weekly/Monthly reporting
- This is a hands-on position - the ideal candidate must be willing to "roll up the sleeves" and get things done.
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, corporate strategy, or equivalent program management experience in a technology-focused company
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or related quantitatively focused field required.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) required.
- MBA or graduate degree in management, finance, or a technical field preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Project, Teams.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise cloud solutions, migrations, and other technology-driven transformation programs.
- Experience in creating and managing BI dashboards and reports like PowerBI
Skills and Behaviors
- A firm sense of accountability and ownership for project success.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups. Have the ability to both think big picture and deep-dive into the details when necessary.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority and leverage fact-based decision making.
- Are empathetic, collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with excellent organizational, time and project management skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal & leadership skills with heavy experience in dealing with senior management and all levels including across matrix teams
- Love tackling complex problems in ambiguous environments and have the drive and creativity to get to a great solution.
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop exceptional customer experiences that have had successful commercial outcomes.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, and invent and simplify processes.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top