Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our Content Team:
Content is a global team delivering thought leadership and inspiration by building strategic relationships through modern experiences so our customers can grow. Our key focus areas are to 1) uncover truth and meaning from data, 2) drive content/value through data; 3) leverage modern technology, analytics and platforms, and 4) build relationships with influencers. There's never been a more exciting time to join the team.
We are seeking a Project Manager in the Trade Operations function of our Content Team in Center Valley, PA. This role supports Small Business Financial Exchange (SBFE).
- Perform Quality Assurance and Analysis on data supporting product, services, and revenue.
- Create internal and external metrics and reports in support of database environment and audits.
- Handle all aspects of customer investigates working with various internal departments and external processes within specified timeframes.
- Participate in environment stabilization addressing new and existing process and procedures reviews using Lean/Agile Methodology to identify opportunities for operational improvements.
- Proficient in technical skills; Microsoft office suite, SQL, JIRA
- On your resume we will see a Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience.
- You have experience using Lean and Agile Methodology to either manage a technical project or drive business improvements
- You are intellectually curious and enjoy problem solving/analysis
- You are results oriented and have the ability to work independently while managing multiple priorities.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top