Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our Content Team:
Content is a global team delivering thought leadership and inspiration by building strategic relationships through modern experiences so our customers can grow. Our key focus areas are to 1) uncover truth and meaning from data, 2) drive content/value through data; 3) leverage modern technology, analytics and platforms, and 4) build relationships with influencers. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the team.
- Manage projects from start to finish independently in functional areas dealing with information collection process.
- Develop & implement programs & processes through cross-functional partnerships to support achievement of key organizational objectives.
- Develop and cultivate long-term vendor, business partner, and customer relationships utilizing strong negotiation skills required to function with the bulk data collection process.
- Process Account Receivable Data, through mainframe processing, to run programs that format customer information into standard database formats.
- Manage and respond to customer investigations of Account Receivable data through detailed analyses of the source data.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline is ideal.
- Critical competencies; problem solving/analysis, communication skills, initiative, leadership and ability to influence.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and other applicable programs.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top