Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Content is a global team delivering thought leadership and inspiration by building strategic relationships through modern experiences so our customers can grow. Our key focus areas are to 1) uncover truth and meaning from data, 2) drive content/value through data; 3) leverage modern technology, analytics and platforms, and 4) build relationships with influencers. Our team is divided into seven distinct areas of practice, cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals. Global Content Innovation; Global Identity and Linkage; Enterprise Data Governance; Global Data Quality; Global Data Operations; International Partnerships & WWN (World Wide Network); Editorial.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and the processes by which Trade source data flows into the D&B databases. Investigate and resolve production type problems and conflicts and ensure data compliance and retention.
- Manage and process new Trade source file process to increase portfolio size and support data strategy.
- Maintain the flow of data into the appropriate D&B databases utilizing problem-solving skills and various appropriate processing applications.
- Manage revenue related fulfillment associated with data providers
- Leverage strong SAS and other technical skills to assist with the transformation of processes. As required, participate with cross-functional teams on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Project work - Metric creating and reporting and presentation creation
- Participate in Lean/Agile Methodology to identify opportunities for operational improvements. Scrum Master experience a plus.
- On your resume, we will see a Bachelor's degree and 0-5 years of experience.
- Proficient in technical skills; Microsoft Office suite (Access is preferred), SAS, SQL
- You are intellectually curious and enjoy problem solving/analysis
- You are results oriented and are capable of working independently while managing multiple priorities.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders. Phone work is mandatory. Phone sales experience is a plus.
- You will be working on a global team. Bilingual proficiency is a plus
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top