Program Manager (FEDERAL)
- Arlington, VA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Program Manager, Government Solutions
The primary focus of the Program Manager will be to ensure the successful delivery of assigned programs, management of ongoing contractual relationships and the operational delivery of services and support to clients. This role serves as the primary point of responsibility and accountability for all services and support obligations. Ensures client satisfaction, managing the delivery of contracted services & programs to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded. Works closely with the Client Director and Solutions Engineer responsible for the account.
Responsible for conducting customer-facing Solution Reviews to communicate services performance, discuss and resolve services issues, and help customers meet their mission goals. In addition, establish/ demonstrate Return on Investment (ROI) for contracted services obligations. Also responsible for creating, communicating and maintaining Customer Engagement plans on all assigned accounts customers/programs.
- Develops and presents customer with the Engagement/Delivery Plan for the contracted solution(s)
- Owns the engagement/delivery plan (makes updates as needed in the event customer situation, stakeholders, org etc changes, ensure D&B resources are executing on their set of activities)
- Conducts regular solution reviews with the customer (in partnership with the CD, SE, and other resources as applicable)
- Support regular account planning discussions
- Manage and align on customer KPI's
- Lead ROI / Value Story activities (includes Customer Usage Report)
- Coordinate Global Data customer questions/research/challenges. Data interpretation and resolution
- Single point of contact for any high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Confirm receipt and delivery of the solution; reviews implementation to ensure all elements of contract are being met.
- Update / maintain internal business process reviews
- Proactive client usage assessment analysis and consulting; trigger-based reporting
- Ensures WWN data is successfully delivered
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 - 10 years' related work experience, preferably in Program Management within the required Government vertical.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to build customer relationships.
- Customer relationship management experience is required.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills are critical to the success of this role, as well as ability to work successfully through a partner network.
- Ability to effectively manage large project with a high level of complexity to ensure timely completion of deliverables and revenue recognition.
- Excellent listening, presentation, and communication skills at all business levels and displays effective interpersonal skills.
- Efficient multitasking and prioritization skills and must be self-organized and motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Prior experience working with D&B services and product offerings a plus.
- Ability to travel to customer sites as needed
- PMP Certification preferred
- Security Clearance may be required
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top