Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- D&B Public Seminars yearly planning
- Presenting, promoting and selling products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Customized In-house Learning & Development Programs for existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Knowledge of current educational trends, research, and state-specific requirements
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize job responsibilities
- Superior customer services skills
- Results-oriented, analytical and serves as a change agent
- Exhibit effective and timely written and oral communication skills Developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Complete required administrative tasks ensuring communications, schedules, and customer records are accurately maintained
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top