Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- As a member of Quote-To-Cash team, responsible for oversight of all aspects of D&B’s back-office financial systems and processes.
- Performance of user acceptance testing for all changes made to these systems as well as regression testing of billing impacts from front-end access system changes (i.e. Services, DNBi)
- Execution of controls ensuring D&B’s compliance with logical security standards while also ensuring accurate revenue and billing accounting
- In accordance with SOX regulations, maintain required documentation in support of audits from both D&B’s internal audit teams and external auditor. Interface with audit teams to demonstrate compliance.
- Support team members across D&B concerning issues or questions relating to D&B back-office system processing outputs such as invoices, usage, product entitlement, etc.
- Handle issues and service failures emanating out of D&B’s back-office systems, from issue identification through to issue resolution and service recovery for impacted customers and sales team members
- Effectively communicate and partner with associates and consultants from groups across D&B including Finance, Customer Service, Sales, and Technology
- Remain knowledgeable of existing D&B back-office systems and processes while also learning new D&B Global QTC environment
- Through execution of day to day responsibilities, provides tactical input to team leader concerning opportunities to enhance team’s effectiveness.
As background, this candidate should also possess:
- Familiarity with D&B’s back-office system environments as well as a background working in Financial segment
- Experience handling concerns from customers and internal team members
- Strong attention to detail and proven quality assurance expertise.
- Results oriented with an ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top