Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
About the Role:
We are looking for strong and technical QA leader to lead our QA team. The team is responsible for the quality of Dunn and Bradstreet data and analytics solutions. The solution scope extending from data acquisition through big data processing and customer delivery. The delivery methods span Web interfaces, API and Batch files.
A Creative Problem Solver: You are astute in your root cause analysis of issues in both software and procedure, not only able to identify the issues but also propose innovative and unique solutions that fit the team’s goals and needs.
Independently Driven: If something needs to be done, you enthusiastically pursue it to completion (or at least get it on the appropriate party’s radar and ensure nothing is left behind).
A Team Player: Ability to work collaboratively with peers, software engineers, product owners to ensure the best outcome for our clients.
Innovation PowerHouse: Willing to enthusiastically explore and try new testing methods/tools to keep Dun and Bradstreet at the forefront of the industry.
- 5 or more years of experience testing web based applications and API
- BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field.
- Experience generating/maintaining test cases from requirements, specifications, and exploratory methods.
- Experience in writing and reviewing comprehensive test plan covers all aspect of functionalities, error conditions, performance and scalability.
- Experience with version control and group repositories.
- Clear, concise, and competent communication with Software Engineers and Client/Product Managers.
- Experience in automation using both shell scripting tools as well as web base tools (e.g. Selenium, SilkTest Bench,HPQC, Cucumber, Capybara).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience/Knowledge of Test and Behavior driven development methodologies.
- Detail-oriented with a propensity to logically analyze everything.
- Requirement analysis.
- Generate and maintain test documentation (test plan, test cases).
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, multiple operating systems, networking, Internet and client/server architectures, communications, database, web architecture design, database,system design, development tools and languages.
- Working knowledge of front end test automation framework design.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top