Product Usage Analyst
- London, United Kingdom
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Reporting to the UKI Head of Commercial Operations, the Product Usage Analyst will play a key role within the Commercial Operations Team. The team supports the Dun & Bradstreet UKI business, which is headquartered from its brand new office in London Paddington. The business has a turnover of $113m and is on a trajectory to drive aggressive growth in revenue and profitability. This role will involve collation of key product use data points and information, to help the business understand and deliver against its performance objectives around Customer Retention and Contractual Reconciliation.
The role will operate within a team of customer facing commercial roles. The role will need to utilise a variety of reporting tools and disciplines to guide UKI Sales Leaders to maximise financial performance of existing customers in a fast-paced and evolving business environment. It requires the candidate to embrace a strategic, customer-focused, growth mindset, challenging the status quo and driving improvements in existing practices to enable greater efficiency and enhanced business insight.
This is a great opportunity to join Dun & Bradstreet at a grass-roots level. The candidate will grow with the company as it evolves in this hugely exciting period of change.
- Support the day-to-day activities of the Commercial Operations team around customer usage analytics
- Key activities to include monthly usage reporting and statement production, trend analysis and metrics, and revenue impacting reconciliation
- Requires liaising with the Product Team, Sales Team, and Customer Success team
- Routine requirement to analyse large amounts of information from various sources to discover trends and identify challenges / opportunities to improve performance
- Provides ad hoc analysis as required, including assistance with specific project / initiatives analysis
- Adopt a team, business, agility and development culture
- A results-focused, self-motivated, dynamic character who can operate well both within a team and when working alone
- Demonstrates a 'Can-do' attitude, able to co-ordinate multiple inputs to provide clear, concise and insightful management information
- Strong oral and written communication skills essential
- Excellent planning and analytical skills, together with a proactive approach
- Ability to manage workloads to strict reporting deadlines, as well as to react flexibly to changes in requirements
- Keen to learn and understand complex systems, processes and the mechanics of a business
- Experience working in a matrix organisation beneficial
- High quality Excel (ideally including macros and VBA), PowerPoint and Word skills are essential; knowledge of SFDC, Business Objects and MS Power BI would be beneficial (and other analytics tools where applicable)
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top