Product Marketing Manager – Customer & Partner Advocacy
- Waltham, MA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Product Marketing Manager - Customer & Partner Advocacy
This position is an exciting opportunity to create and communicate the key messages for Dun & Bradstreet's Sales and Marketing Solutions across current customers and ecosystem partners. This requires you to work cross-functionally with product management, demand gen, communications, alliances, and sales teams to represent the portfolio effectively. With the Economist proclaiming data as the new oil, and Forbes predicting a 4300% increase in annual data production by 2020, there's never been a more exciting time to help organizations manage their data to gain a competitive edge - at a company that pioneered the data business over 178 years ago.
In your role as a Product Marketing Manager - Customer & Partner Advocacy, you will be the point person in identifying and creating customer and partner advocacy materials - ultimately transferring that knowledge to the market and sales teams. Attention to detail, building customer relationships, and the ability to translate evolving technical capabilities into a compelling value proposition are crucial attributes for a successful candidate.
Areas of direct responsibility will include:
- Customer advocacy - work with Dun & Bradstreet's customers to identify their key use cases and the success they've had in using various Sales & Marketing Solutions
- Partner advocacy - work with MarTech ecosystem partners like Salesforce, Microsoft, Adobe, Oracle, and more to identify complementary use cases and messaging
- Customer newsletter - author and highlight key content assets such as case studies, blogs, webinars, and more in the Sales & Marketing Solutions Newsletter
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Dun & Bradstreet's portfolio in the market
- Product knowledge and familiarity; ability to demonstrate the product at a high level and with detailed understanding of implementation scenarios
- Competitive intelligence - be the expert on the competition and how to leverage advocacy materials to help Dun & Bradstreet win in the market
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the portfolio to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process
- Highly motivated energetic self starter, passionate about product marketing and the development and effective positioning of new software technologies
- 5+ years of B2B software product marketing experience
- Experience creating and delivering customer-focused product positioning and selling collateral
- Confident presenter and storyteller - experienced in educating large sales teams on positioning value for B2B software products
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience leading cross functional teams and interacting with technical, non-technical, professional, and executive levels
- Creative thinking, critical analysis and problem-solving skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top