Product Manager - Digital Analytics
- Foster City, CA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Digital Analytics Product Manager - This role will work closely with the Data Platform and Analytics teams to build out analytics products, including self-service analytics, into D&B's Lattice Engine's Account Based Marketing platform and beyond. Some specific offerings for this role include D&B third-party intent, Lattice's lead and account prioritization, and digital marketing attribution reporting and modeling. This ideal fit is a Product Manager who combines customer-facing skills with analytics knowledge, and will be the face of D&B Analytic Insights to our most data-minded customers.
- Travel required: 3-6 domestic trips/year for Customer On-sites (when conditions permit)
- Leads a team of 3-5 developers and data analysts
- Collaborates with several teams of developers to bring products and features to market on SaaS platform for Marketing and Sales professionals
- Drive product innovation through new product or partnership ideas, business cases and ultimate roadmap updates for new products, features, enhancements, and processes based on rigorous analysis of data assets and defined customer needs
- Partner with the analytics team to build machine learning techniques to improve and expand existing and new models within the digital marketing product suite to optimize performance, profile customer behavior, improve audience segmentation and classification for the purposes of advertising product development
- Investigate and evolve new data sources, mappings, identifying key signals and attributes for proprietary and partnership data
- Partner with data team to acquire, analyze, clean and structure data that can be leveraged within the digital marketing product suite
- Two to three (2-3) years of work experience in an analytics product capacity, preferably with a digital advertising technology platform
Special Skills required:
Must have two to three (2-3) years of experience with:
- Managing priorities, acceptance criteria, technical requirements and development scope using tools such as Jira, Confluence, Zendesk, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle or similar tools.
- Performing statistical modeling, machine learning, data mining, and recommend systems concepts using statistical predictive models such as regression, logistics and gradient boosted classification.
Must have one (1) year of experience with:
- Presenting quantitative insights to groups with varying technical backgrounds using business intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker or AWS Quicksight.
- Working with data structures, data modeling, replication and distribution data/object relational database mapping using scalable technologies such as Redshift, Dynamo, Kinesis, Snowflake and similar tools.
- Systems of the Sales and Marketing Tech Stack in the context of product integration and business data insight delevopment, such as Salesforce, Dynamics, Marketo, Eloqua, Outreach, Salesloft, Hubspot, Google, Abobe Marketing Suite etc. (2years, must be current in the area with familiarity across the Sales and Marketing Technology stack)
Prefer at least one (1) year of experience with:
- Analyzing and interpreting large amount of global data and articulating business insight from analysis using SQL, AWS, Athena, Splunk.
- Master's degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Economics or Business Administration
- Must have minimum of Bachelor's degree in Research, Applied Science, Statistics, or similar
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top