Product Manager, Compliance
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for transforming & managing D&B's screening services in our advanced Customer & Supplier due-diligence solutions portfolio which address compliance in the KYC/AML & FCPA / Anti-bribery regulatory area.
This Senior Product Manager will support the planning and execution of D&B's Compliance & Supply Line of Business Product Strategy across high growth & fast evolving markets as part of our global Product team.
Responsible for the day-to-day product 'health' and competitiveness, as well as defining, developing, and delivering the mid-term (12 – 24-month horizon) product roadmap based on a solid understanding of market place & customer needs is your top priority.
Key to the success of this role is development and on-going fostering of collaborative relationships within Marketing, Sales, Technology, Content / Data, Finance, Legal & 3rd party suppliers with ability to negotiate & influence at decision maker level. This person will be responsible for reimagining D&B's screening solutions & requires prior experience in developing compliance software solutions.
- Manage & support a subset of D&B's Compliance & Supply product portfolio (Screening – AML/KYC, FCPA/Anti-Bribery); day-to-day management, planning, & development including effective control and leadership of associated development team (technology, data teams, 3rd party suppliers etc.);
- Be the subject matter expert for D&B in screening how it is applied to solve regulatory compliance needs. Maintain high level of awareness of the industry, competition, innovation & show thought leadership in terms of driving new ideas & value to customers;
- Play the lead business owner role as part of a modern 'Agile' development Team, working in daily collaboration with Scrum masters, BA's, and Development lead;
- Collaboratively support the development of our Compliance product roadmaps through entire product lifecycle globally interfacing closely with Sales and Marketing;
- Prioritise product issues for fix packs, work with technology to write requirements documents, and prepare product documentation & presentation materials for internal use;
- Follow a defined consistent product introduction process including business case development that outlines revenue opportunity, and investment costs that will define profitability of product;
- Undertake Competition analysis;
- Champions an 'outside in' view of our products and works to continually improve the customer experience to meet our aspiration of 'most trusted' provider through the integrity and usability of our products;
- Develop marketing strategy for product area of responsibility interfacing closely with in-field Product Marketing teams on value proposition development and messaging. Including the creation of product marketing collateral and materials;
- Works with colleagues in sales and marketing communications to ensure effective positioning and go to market campaigns are successfully implemented.
What we're looking for
- Strong B2B product management experience from 'cradle to grave' with a specific bias on product development strategies. Minimum of 5 years' experience;
- Existing experience in, regulatory compliance environment within Europe and North American (areas such as financial markets, AML/KYC, Anti-Bribery / Corruption) with evidence of expert knowledge of applying this in industry– customer groups, workshops, externally recognised accreditation;
- Strong business acumen to formulate short to medium term business cases and act with ownership and accountably delivery of new product development;
- Ability to act as a leader and team member of cross-functional virtual teams and work effectively including close collaboration with US based colleagues;
- Strong process adherence to existing policies and process creator;
- Influencer at all levels within the organization;
- Professional communications skills including ability to articulate information in various forms to include – formal presentation (verbal & Power Point), written documentation (Word, Excel), Social Media; all as appropriate and various levels from team member / townhalls etc.;
- Ability to lead and interpret market research and bench marking projects;
- Good project management skills and track record of executing through virtual teams.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top