Product Director, API
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is investing heavily in advancing our API capabilities to enable finance professionals to make more confident and reliable business decisions.
Our modern APIs enable timely delivery of content and more efficient integration of our data and capabilities into customer workflows and systems.
We are seeking a dynamic Product Director, API with a broad business and technology background to manage the strategy and execution of API development, customer lifecycle management and support:
- API roadmap in collaboration with Technology, Content, Analytics and other Product team members
- Customer success, in collaboration with Customer Experience, Technology and other teams
- Go-to-market efforts, including collaboration with Pricing, Marketing, and Finance teams
This role involves leveraging solid product management skills, knowledge of technology and product development and resides within the Global Product Portfolio Strategy & Management team.
- Manage product development for Dun & Bradstreet's latest API including requirements gathering based on customer and market input.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including technology, sales, customer experience, solution architecture, pricing, finance.
- Take ownership of issues, develop recommendations and execute on proposal
- Develop and manage detailed projects plans, API documentation; manage risks & issues
- Preparation and distribution of Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Leverage vast market knowledge, deep understanding of customer needs and expertise in product platform to develop new products and influence overall product strategy
- Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in Product Development, Product Management, Technology or related fields.
- Has knowledge in the following functional areas:
- Product development
- Product management
- Program management
- Strategy development
- Technology including APIs
- Proven track record of successful product development
- Must have ability to translate customer needs into business requirements, analyze issues and identify areas of opportunity to identify the root cause and best path forward
- Demonstrated interpersonal & leadership skills with heavy experience in dealing with senior management and all levels including across matrix teams
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top