Principal, Corporate Development
- Short Hills, NJ
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
In collaboration with the business units, Executive Team and Chief Strategy Officer, the Principal, Corporate Development will help define and execute Dun & Bradstreet's long-term strategy and roadmap, as well envision Dun & Bradstreet's growth strategy against our global competition. You will help develop ongoing product, market and business strategies and lead competitive intelligence strategy and market analysis. You will also be responsible for determining the strategic financial modeling, analysis and commercial transaction impact to D&B for long term D&B strategies.
- Work with General Managers and local product owners to identify and size target market opportunities and provide input to the local market growth strategies.
- Support development of Dun & Bradstreet's long-term strategy. Consult with Dun & Bradstreet Executive Management, Business Unit and Function Leadership to articulate and action long-term strategy.
- Develop Competitive Intelligence and Benchmarking: help lead the competitive intelligence strategy and benchmarking including company, business segments and function comparisons. Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Support the strategic financial modeling, analysis and commercial transaction impact to D&B for long term strategies. This includes detailed data gathering in support of business analytics, modeling and forecasting.
- Function as part of the team that develops external relationships to facilitate growth in target markets, e.g. strategic partnerships and specialist third-party organizations.
- Support vision, view and strategy for growth. Support change management from end to end: envisioning the strategy; brainstorming alternatives; weighing options and managing wide variety of stakeholders, both internal and external, to meet Management objectives.
As the ideal candidate, you have high energy, are passionate and a culture carrier.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years of strategy development experience including product, market and business strategy development and competitive intelligence strategy development.
- Track record of product management in business information industry.
- Experience leading change transformations (internal or external consulting).
- Management consulting or corporate strategy experience.
- Ability to travel 10-20%, as necessary.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top