PHP Engineer II (Full Stack)
- Hyderabad, India
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Team Overview: Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a PHP full stack developer responsible for designing, coding, and unit testing new features.
• Interface with the team leaders to help gather requirements, design and estimate new features, prioritize bugs, report status and aid with the release deployment.
• Design, implement, and unit test new features.
• Creatively design concepts for new UI/UX features
• Backend Development
• Fix and unit test bugs
• Application support and maintenance
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of experience coding and unit testing in PHP
• 2-3 years of experience development with SQL and a good understanding of RDBMS principles
• 1-2 years of experience with CSS, SASS, or LESS
• Experienced and working knowledge with a testing framework (Jest, Mocha/Chai, Jasmine, etc.)
• Experienced with a version control system (GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab, etc.)
• Experienced and working knowledge of a professional design software
• Very good understanding of RESTful APIs
• Ability to work well in a team/collaborative environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical and problem-solving ability. Self-motivated
• Ability to maintain technical proficiency. Ability to multi-task
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top