People Team Operations Coordinator
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
This position is part time (Mon, Weds & Thurs 9-5) - 21 hours per week.
The role requires a highly collaborative, customer centric approach with various stakeholder groups including the wider People Team, managers and employees. The scope includes UK, Netherlands and a small number of employees in other European countries. Our team works in a dynamic, fast paced environment which underpins our relationship-based culture. As such, you'll need a flexible and adaptable communication style, ability to engage with all levels across the organisation and strong self-awareness to build strong relationships across the business. You will be accountable for customer support & administration across the employee lifecycle. This covers support across multiple functional disciplines including compensation, benefits, HR policies, HRIS, reporting, employee relations and analytics.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the 1st point of contact for all People Team enquiries that come through Salesforce or over the phone, providing superior customer service to the People Team Business Partners, new hires and line managers in line with global Service Level Agreements;
- Escalation of complex queries & collaboration with relevant Business Partner to bring to closure
- Primary point of contact for all People Team event driven processes eg; merit and bonus cycles
- Provide 1st level employee relations and policy advice e.g. LOA, review and update policies and information on the web when required;
- Partners with Business Partners on employee investigations including scheduling note taking and preparing reports
- Reporting from Workday to generate offer letters for internal job changes, promotions and new starters via Docusign
- Play an active role in ensuring HR systems and processes are audited and kept up to date;
- Provide onboarding support for new starters including obtaining references, eligibility to work, new starter documents etc.;
- Work with line managers to facilitate the probationary sign off process prior to end of probationary period
- Preparation of reports and reporting on key HR metrics, ensuring data is accurate and up to date; first level analysis of data to identify key trends
- Build relationships with business partners to problem solve and streamline processes;
- Support the People Team Business Partners with consultation meetings, redundancy calculations and settlement agreements;
- Support local and global projects and initiatives when required including GPTW, ISO, GDPR organization changes etc.
- Provide benefits admin support e.g. healthcare, pensions, childcare vouchers, BMI etc. liaising directly with suppliers;
- Other ad-hoc tasks when required e.g. mortgage references, provision of data for RFPs etc.
- Collaborate with and provide cover for Ireland People Team Operations Co-ordinator & Recruitment Co-ordinator
The People Team
The People team's vision is to enrich the lives of every team member at Dun & Bradstreet globally. The team is comprised of six distinct functions cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals: Business Partners; Talent Acquisition; Total Reward; Learning & Development; Organisational Development and Analytics. We have an exciting opportunity for a People Team Operations Co-ordinator in the UK within our evolving Global People Team Service Centre.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent (written & oral) Dutch and English language skills;
- Experience of working in Netherlands with knowledge of NL employment law would be advantageous;
- Demonstrates strong customer focus
- Solid experience multi-tasking in a fast paced, dynamic work environment;
- Employee relations experience/knowledge would be ideal;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel with ability to create pivot tables and dig into data and present data visually
- Experience of using Human Resource Information Systems – experience of Workday and Salesforce would be a bonus;
- Ability to build relationships with a geographically dispersed team;
- Passionate about people and curious about the role it plays in business growth;
- Self-motivated, proactive and a "can do" attitude;
- Able to think innovatively and creatively to find solutions;
- Strong attention to detail and very good communication skills;
- Ability to pick things up quickly, with appetite to learn and progress;
- Strong planning and organizational skills with ability to prioritise effectively;
- Able to work in an ambiguous, matrix structured environment;
- Able to use initiative to make decisions confidently and takes ownership and accountability;
- Shows flexibility to cover the office when required to ensure Monday – Friday cover.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top