People Advisor - Temporary
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating.
Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another.
So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
This position is a key member of the Dublin People Team and reports to the People Leader, onsite in Dublin.
The primary objectives of this position are:
- Manage the payroll and benefits processes for the Dublin site. We have an outsourced payroll provider.
- Manage the recruitment process for Dun & Bradstreet's operation in Dublin. This will involve partnering with the People Business Partner, managing the coordination of the recruitment process from beginning to end which includes arranging and conducting interviews, liaising with the recruitment agency, issuing contracts, induction etc.
- General HR administration.
- First point of contact for all HR related queries and escalating to the People Business Partner where necessary.
- On occasion, develop and deliver HR initiatives and programmes which will be rolled out across the Dun & Bradstreet Dublin organisation.
- CIPD Qualified preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment legislation.
- WorkDay experience preferred.
- Understanding of best practice in recruitment, compensation and employee relations in the Irish market.
- Dun & Bradstreet's values are to be data inspired, relentlessly curious and inherently generous. We are seeking candidates who hold these values.
- The successful candidate will be strongly motivated to deliver a world class standard of support and guidance to the all Leaders & Team Members in Dun & Bradstreet, Dublin.
- A reliable, responsive and knowledgeable HR professional who takes ownership is being sought for this key position.
- The successful candidate will be proactive, self motivated with a strong desire to deliver.
- A professional approach to the role is essential.
All employees and contractors working in D&B Dublin should be aware that they have responsibilities in relation to information and its security. To understand and adhere to the Information Security framework in place, and to contribute to the development and on-going improvement of the D&B Dublin security of information and systems, in terms of confidentiality, integrity and availability both during and post-employment with D&B
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top