Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our team is responsible for the fiscal health and growth of our company. Always data-inspired, we are a group of subject matter experts who serve as valuable and strategic partners to our business units around the world. We are divided into eight areas of practice, cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals. Global FP&A; Commercial Finance; Financial Operations; Enterprise Risk Management (ERM); Controller; Tax: Investor Relations; Treasury; Systems.
As the Payroll Associate, you will be a key member of the Finance team with responsibility for accurate, timely and complete payroll processing and related compliance activities in the USA.
(Canada and Europe - desirable). Supports Global Payroll Leader, and has responsibility for defined strategic projects.
- Anticipate and solve unique and complex payroll and labor law compliance problems, such as multi-state
- Operates routine daily payroll department operations without supervision; loading, reconciliation, and transmission of 3rd party files, review of control reports, response to internal customers
- Act as control champion, handling all auditor requests and continuing to refine the internal control framework. Develop ad hoc financial and operational reports as needed
- Lead project teams to achieve department objectives
- Global Payroll a plus
- High degree of expertise in all aspects of US payroll processing. (International experience an advantage)
- 3-5 years of experience processing payroll within a complex environment
- ADP experience a must (ADP Vantage and ADP Reporting a plus)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Workday experience a Plus
- Able to consistently work with a high degree of accuracy and meet tight deadlines
- Detailed knowledge of US payroll, regulations, practices and policies affecting payroll
- Strong communication, organization, interpersonal and analytical/ problem-solving skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top