Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Alliances & Partnerships Team:
Our team is responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities and forging new strategic alliances with partners around the globe. Members of our team focus on driving revenue both by expanding current alliances into new product offerings, and identifying new partnerships with high-growth potential. Key areas of focus include: Capital Markets; Compliance; Payment Process; Digital Marketing, SaaS; Cloud Technology.
This role reports into the WWN Leader role. The purpose of this role is to drive reciprocal
benefits for Dun & Bradstreet and our Partner Australia And overall customer satisfaction.
- Drive mutual business growth while implementing D&B global initiatives and ensuring brand awareness and development, global data standards, compliance, customer satisfaction and cross–border pricing
- Driving revenue growth by contributing to team target objectives.
- Drive the D&B strategy to be global, be modern and act from the outside in
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the partner at multiple levels and engaging the partner in strategic conversations to drive revenue, create trust & confidence in a true partnership
- Responsible for developing and executing a broad based tactical and operational plan conducting Partner quarterly reviews with D&B and daily contacts & monthly reviews with Partner to ensure revenue growth and partner satisfaction.
- Being the first point of contact for the partner, Identifying and address Partners’ business challenges and align D&B products/services to create solutions that deliver significant value;
Support the Partner support organization incl. GAM introduction and Alliance alignment in the WWN
- Support Partner program office incl. contract negotiation and marketing
- Support Product & Data organization
- Support the introduction and usage of new products across the partner markets and be responsible for up-sell and cross-sell of products.
- Track and communicate sales performance through accurate and timely forecasting and reporting
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience of successful partner management incl. Global Account management experience
- Ability to implement strategies for creating reciprocal benefits for D&B and our WWN partners
- Track record of achieving results through collaborating with mupltiple functions across a company
- Ability to drive business development and upsell cross-sell within the partner businesses.
- A real passion for delivering a ‘best in class’ customer experience
- Strong understanding of competition across the markets including close monitoring of different market trends and regulatory changes.
- Strong understanding of legal, compliance and commercial regulations within the partner geography to ensure internal and external regulatory compliance.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Possess professional maturity and savvy to manage and prioritize the time, work autonomously as a remote employee and interact effectively with professionals internally and externally.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top