Paid Media Manager
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Paid Media Manager will assist in developing and executing paid media online marketing campaigns. She/he will aid in optimizing CPL and CPA, new customer acquisition, and collaborating with external vendors/agencies to execute paid media strategy.
- Daily management of paid search agency performance, including identifying areas for expansion, bid strategy, creating and A/B testing new ad copy, and landing page development/creation.
- Analyze weekly traffic for the marketing campaigns and provide insights on conversion trends, past results, key business learnings, and future test plans.
- Assist in conducting landing page and NCA (new customer acquisition) funnel A/B testing in collaboration with our agency, digital media vendors, and internal stakeholders while leveraging current optimization technologies to achieve optimal conversion rates.
- Collaborate with digital team to optimize the on-site performance of landing pages and NCA funnels following industry best UX practices.
- Working with creative services and the online team to develop custom creatives for specific SEM Ad Groups & Campaigns, online media placements, affiliate partners, and other ad-hoc online initiatives.
- Assist in the execution of PPC campaign development (keyword research, ad copy creation, account structure organization, etc.) and monitor corresponding budgets.
- Manage tracking for all NCA campaigns and other online transactions by creating tracking URLs as well as partnering with technology to ensure third party pixel tracking and other on-site conversion monitoring is working properly.
- Research and recommend third party tracking solutions to improve online media attribution for NCA campaigns.
- Collaborate with vendors and in-house finance team to accrue monthly spends and manage invoices in order to maintain monthly budgets.
- Assist with initiating new partnerships including company research, campaign requirement discussions, and IO preparation.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree is required; preferably in an analytical and metrics-oriented discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3+ years of digital/online marketing experience working closely with marketing data and focused on online performance marketing with an emphasis on analytics and metrics. Analyst experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years day-to-day experience managing PPC campaigns. Google AdWords Certification preferred.
- Prior experience in an online/web-based/technology-driven startup organization with a dynamic culture is helpful
- Must have thorough knowledge and practical application of online marketing techniques and disciplines
- Possess a thorough understanding of online conversion techniques, conversion funnels and A/B testing
- Demonstrated understanding of online marketing principals, best practices and challenges
- Proven ability to increase ROI and reduce overall CPA/CPL in a previous position
- Proficient in Excel and strong data analysis skills
- Comfortable utilizing the most current online marketing technologies
- A team-oriented, collaborative individual who is hands-on and completes tasks
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top