Outbound Account Executive
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
We are seeking a self-motivated and driven individual who loves the excitement of high paced outbound prospecting and closing business. The individual should be passionate about solving prospect business issues and winning. In this role, the Account Executive will be responsible for contacting prospects, following up on marketing campaigns, cold calling and driving awareness to build pipeline and close business.
In order to find success:
- Research, contact and qualify marketing leads, greenfield prospects, and named targets in order to identify opportunities, build pipeline and close business.
- Develop an understanding of our customers' markets, prospect profiles, D&B Sales Accelleration Platforms and learn the entire sales process from research to close.
- Cultivate a target list of prospects and develop a sales strategy to penetrate named accounts.
- Facilitate interactive problem solving conversations with prospects
- Become proficient in discussing Dun & Bradstreet business benefits and closing deals using Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and a variety of other prospecting resources.
- Execute planned sales activities on a target list of high potential prospect companies.
- Build relationships with sales, marketing and sales operations decision makers within a prospect's organization.
- Qualify and validate customer-specific needs and develop solution criteria.
- Understand and execute on a clearly defined sales process and solution delivery process.
- Must have experience using a CRM or Marketing Automation tool in a sales role.
- An over achiever with a positive "can do" attitude, personal responsibility, sense of urgency and strong desire to be successful.
- Willingness to operate in a high velocity, metric driven environment. Must maintain a minimum activity level on a daily basis.
- Naturally curious with an ability to connect dots by asking great questions.
- Outstanding listening, empathy, negotiation and closing skills.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top