NCA- Sales Manager
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
This position is responsible for managing the internal sales team and maximizing sales opportunities to meet overall company objectives, ensuring a positive team environment through strong leadership. The ideal candidate is a hands-on leader for the High Velocity sales organization, to guide the success of the inside sales team in areas of forecasting, analysis and methodology. The manager will be responsible for the growth, training and development of highly motivated sales team members.
- The primary responsibility is to coach, develop and support members of the New Business team so they can meet and surpass sales objectives.
- Define and execute territory sales plan for assigned territories to meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying lead, managing and closing sales opportunities in new accounts.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, through lead processing and prospecting to move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline while assisting team members with high potential opportunities.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales. engineering. Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Partner with marketing team and cross functional internal partners to ensure that a consistent flow of prospective new business is channeled to the account teams.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast and performance.
- Proactively manages and holds sales team accountable for all departmental goals and metrics expected prospecting volume and support sales activity. Monitor and review activities versus planned performance and provides feedback and coaching when there are variances to plan.
- Utilize customer value analysis techniques to identify prospects with the highest potential value for acquisition.
- Stay current with market developments, solutions, and competitive offerings.
- Proactively builds talent pipeline through internal and external networks.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
- 10+ years of high-value, business-to-business, solution sales experience is required.
- 5+ years' experience in setting strategies for customer segments and ensuring results.
- Prior experience leading a high performance sales team required
- High level of comfort with a technology-driven, fast-paced environment that requires ability to quickly synthesize multiple sources of data.
- Sound and up-to-date technical knowledge; familiarity with CRM systems.
- Ability to sufficiently communicate with individuals at all levels in the company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner.
- Outstanding negotiating and closing skills.
- Demonstrated mentoring and team building skills.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top