National - Inside Sales Specialist; Sales & Marketing Solutions
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
As a Sales and Marketing Solution Advisor, this sales role is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the customers' business challenges, determining where D&B can provide value, proposing the best solution (s) to meet customer needs and create a compelling business case. The Solution Advisor is responsible for ensuring D&B data is systematically integrated across the enterprise, making it far easier for an organization to manage customer insight and all connections with clients, prospects, partners, employees, media and society at large. Whether it's through marketing automation, customer relationship management, or other technologies or tactics - you give your customers access to relevant, timely and comprehensive commercial data and subsequent business insight.
1. Sales - Responsible for building strong relationships at senior levels and identifying opportunities with identified customers. Leverage knowledge of industry challenges and opportunities to build trust and respect with both internal and external customers. Identify gaps and opportunities to provide value added information solutions in the areas of Sales & Marketing. Develop expertise in D&B's products and solutions, and how they can be applied to customers. Create and price simple and complex solutions, including value propositions and ROI estimates, proposals and contracts, and own the customer buying process from discovery through contract signature.
2. Client Relationships - Closely align with senior D&B leaders and peers to achieve revenue growth objectives with targeted customers and prospects. Leverage skills and industry experience to develop and implement sales strategies to drive long-term sustainable revenue growth, while building a most-trusted relationship with all contacts.
3. Account Planning - Participate in the account process with the Sales Executive and other sales team members through quarterly detailed account planning process. Account Planning will include: account spend / forecast, key insights from the client's solution reviews, assessment of account's needs, proposed steps for growing account spend including introduction of new products/solutions/services. Present, propose and drive contract negotiations of all client solutions in assigned account. Provide accurate forecasting and status of activity in assigned accounts as required
4. Performance - Responsible for meeting and exceeding overall sales targets through the retention and growth of assigned customer and through the acquisition of new opportunities within the assigned customer. Responsible for renewal, new business and pipeline objectives across the assigned customer.
Experience and Competencies:
- 3-5 years of complex marketing solution selling experience in a direct sales role.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise wide business information solutions.
- Strong knowledge of technology and how to apply technology to solve customers' business needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to sell to senior leaders
- Solid planning and project management skills.
- BA preferred
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top